1) What’s your role at the Forum?
I'm a Campaigns and Communications volunteer, but I have also been handling the administration of our membership program.
2) How did you get interested in Fair Trade?
I think it started with the launch of Divine chocolate. I remember watching a documentary about Kuapa Kokoo & the Fairtrade Foundation and thinking they were doing great work.
3) What have you been working on recently?
I recently finished the first part of our membership drive for 2015. I've just started working on a research project on Fair Trade within the Sustainability movement.
4) Why is Fair Trade important to you?
I think it's about justice not charity. To think that many of the world's farmers are also the world's hungry & poor, it just feels immoral.
5) What’s your favourite Fair Trade product?
I love Green & Blacks 85% Dark Chocolate, but I'd have to say that my favourite Fair Trade product is Dr Bronner's liquid soap, I use it every day.