Religious and Moral Education
I want to
- explore and establish values such as wisdom, justice, compassion and integrity and engage in the development of and reflection upon my own moral values
- develop my beliefs, attitudes, values and practices through reflection, discovery and critical evaluation
- develop the skills of reflection, discernment, critical thinking and deciding how to act when making moral decisions
- make a positive difference to the world by putting my beliefs and values into action
- establish a firm foundation for lifelong learning, further learning and adult life
Example from Experiences and Outcomes
I can share my developing views about values such as fairness and equality and love, caring, sharing and human rights.
See RME 2-02b on page 4 of Religious and Moral Education: Experiences and Outcomes.
Play the 'Chocolate Trade Game', a simulation game to role-play cocoa producers, chocolate companies and retailers. Experience how unfair much of world trade can be, and the difference fair trade makes in terms of people receiving their basic human rights.