Show your support for Fair Trade and become a member
You’ll be part of Scotland’s network of Fair Trade supporters who want to make global trade fairer through a better deal for producers.
What you’ll get
– You’ll be part of the global movement to make trade fair for farmers, workers and producers
– An invite to our annual Member Meet-up to talk all things Fair Trade
– A membership magazine full of Fair Trade news and stories
– You’ll have voting rights at our Annual General Meeting
– Access to more tailored advice, guidance and support for your Fair Trade business, group and campaign
– Promotional opportunities on our social media, website, magazine, e-newsletter and press
– Priority booking and support with stalls at events
– Use of a membership certificate and logo
Membership is open to anyone who supports our work to promote Fair Trade in Scotland. Our members are local groups, individuals, businesses, councils, churches, schools, NGOs, politicians, universities and colleges who have all shown their support for Fair Trade.
Individuals who support Fair Trade in Scotland.
£13 per year
Fair Trade community, school, faith & other groups; and for groups with Fairtrade Place of Worship status.
Businesses and organisations supporting Fair Trade.
From £35 per year