Nominations have now closed.
Thank you to everyone who submitted a nomination. We are considering nominations now and will be back in touch with all nominators soon.
This year’s Awards Presentation evening will take place on Monday 16 November. All welcome. Please mark the date in your diary!
The Scottish Fair Trade Awards recognise and celebrate the achievements of individuals, groups and organisations who make Scotland a Fair Trade Nation.
If you know someone who deserves recognition for their work to raise awareness of Fair Trade in Scotland, let us know using this form.
You can nominate as many individuals, groups or organisations as you like, in as many categories as you like.
Here are the categories:
- Volunteer of the Year Award: Any volunteer who has shown outstanding commitment to Fair Trade over the past year.
- Community Award: Any individual, group or organisation (e.g. faith group, school, business or community) that has done exceptional campaigning for Fair Trade in their community.
- Innovation Award: Any individual, group or organisation that has created an innovative campaign or taken a new approach to campaigning for Fair Trade.
- Campaign of the Year Award: Any campaign carried out in the past 12 months which has made a significant contribution to Fair Trade.
- Fair Trade and Sustainability Award: Any project, individual, group or organisation who has worked to raise awareness of the environmental aims of Fair Trade and its role in contributing towards a more sustainable world.
- Outstanding Achievement Award: Any individual, group or organisation that has demonstrated consistent outstanding commitment to Fair Trade and continually made significant achievements through Fair Trade campaigning.